The Budget Office provides analysis assistance on special projects as requested, and it assists departments in the development and revision of fees for service. Grants-coordination services are provided to assist departments with the financial aspects of grant-related activities according to the established requirements.
Other duties of the office include:
- Providing financial services in coordination with constitutional officers, county departments, municipal service benefit units, and non-profit agencies by providing information needed for policy, program, and service level decisions
- Annually developing a complete comprehensive and financially responsible budget in accordance with statutory requirements for Truth in Millage and budgetary compliance as established by Florida statutes, local laws, and county policy
- Facilitating annual development of a comprehensive Capital Improvement Program, which includes specific project information and related operating requirements while providing flexibility in project funding with available resources
- Augmenting the dissemination of financial information with reports summarizing budget to actual data
- Analyzing various legislative initiatives to determine impacts to the county’s budget and assists the county administrator with strategies to reduce the budget
- Providing a clerk and administrative assistance to the Tourist Development Council
- Implementing the budget that was adopted by the Board of County Commissioners to fund the services provided to the residents of Flagler County
- Processing various budget transfers as needed
Monday through Friday • 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1769 E. Moody Blvd., Building 2, Suite 306
Phone: 386-313-4008 • Fax: 386-313-4108 • email