Registering your State-Certified License in Flagler County
A state-certified contractor must provide the following:
- A copy of your actual current State Certified License
- A copy of your Workers Compensation insurance or an Exemption (for the license holder only)
- Liability insurance certification (Naming Flagler County Building Department as the Certificate Holder)
- Department of Corporation document verifying the company name at Sunbiz.org
- Business phone number(s), fax number, address, and email address
- Contractor Licensing Information Sheet
Effective July 01, 2016, State Certified Contractors will no longer will be charged
for the Biennial File Management Fee
Send information to:
1769 E. Moody Blvd., Build 2
Bunnell, FL 32110
Insurance certificates can be faxed to Contractor Licensing at 386-313-4103.
If you have questions, contact Ed Rodriguez at 386-313-4076.