UF/IFAS Extension - Flagler County
The University of Florida Extension Service is a branch of the University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) which helps apply the latest research and university expertise to solve problems. Extension Services has access to more than 2,000 subjects of interest. This expertise is available to everyone - small business owners, farmers, builders, homeowners, parents, children, and the general public.
The Flagler County Extension Service is a partnership between the University of Florida, Flagler County Board of County Commissioners, and the federal government. Currently, the Extension Service has sections for family, consumer sciences, 4-H youth development, agriculture, and marine science.
The Extension Service office programming offers:
- Seminars, demonstrations, and workshops
- Networking with educational and governmental agencies
- Speaking to garden clubs, service clubs, civic clubs, schools and community groups
- Newsletters and newspaper columns, personal contacts, farm visits
- Diagnostic services: soil testing, plant disease, and insect identification
- Training for extension volunteers
Monday through Friday • 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
150 Sawgrass Road, Bunnell, FL 32110