Palm Coast library hours:
9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Bunnell Branch library hours:
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday only
Due to the requirement of 50% capacity, all activity and seating internally (use of wireless, browsing for materials, photocopying, studying, etc.) will be strictly limited to no more than two hours per day.
All visitors should be aware that cloth face coverings are mandatory.
(learn about face coverings here)
Services include the following:
- Computer use will be limited to a strict time limit of one hour of use per patron per day.
- No interactive programs, games, puzzles, or use of our meeting room space will be allowed at this time. Library staff will continue to make available via Facebook and YouTube online videos for story time, crafts and computer related instruction.
- Wireless access will be available from the parking lot 24/7.
- Curbside service will continue.
- Use of virtual/online resources is highly encouraged.
- Passport service will be available by appointment only.
- No Interlibrary Loan service during phase one.
- No donations will be accepted at this time.
- The Library bookshop will be closed during Phase 1.
- Quiet reading room will be closed due to limited capacity.
Information about materials:
- Returned items will be quarantined for 24 hours prior to check-in and shelving or redistribution.
- Fines will be waived during Phase 1.
- Use of gloves when browsing is recommended. Staff will patrol every two hours for material that may have been removed from shelves by a patron. All items found will be put into quarantine for 24 hours.