• Circulated 428,284 collection items including E-books.
• Provided service to 318,039 persons who visited the library.
• Registered 4,782 persons for a library borrower’s card.
• Presented 569 youth programs attended by 23,072 children and teens.
• 43,247 transactions using the self-service check out equipment.
• Presented 24 programs for adults attended by 1,754 persons.
• Answered 44,319 reference and informational questions asked by citizens and visitors.
• Provided 70,082 public Internet workstation sessions to citizens and visitors.
• Supported 220,192 uses of various informational databases accessed through the Library Web page.
• Borrowed 717 books from other libraries (interlibrary loan) for use by local patrons and loaned 711 books to other libraries for use by their patrons.
• Added 9,726 new books and other materials, including non-print.
• Registered 107 persons to vote.
• Volunteers contributed 13,474 service hours, enabling staff to provide improved services to the public and saved the County more than $280,000 in personnel expenses.
• Processed 1,778 passport applications and 1,794 photos for more than $62,000 in revenue
For more information on service statistics, contact the library at 386-446-6763.