Camping & Cottages Online Reservations
Camping & Reservations:
- To make a reservation for the cabins at Princess Place Click Here
- For primitive camping at Princess Place Click Here and then select Princess Place Preserve in the location dropdown box for more information and to make a reservation.
Please review our Princess Place Preserve Cottage Rates and Policies at the following links:
- Rates and Reservation Policies
- What to Expect: Amenities
- Check In / Check Out Policies
- Cottage Rules
Customarily, reservations are made for families or small groups. When holding an event at a park, Advisory Board approval may be required anytime that your organized event is not a typical use for the park.
To make a reservation online, you'll need to pay in full by credit or debit card. We accept VISA, Master Card and Discover. We also accept reservations in person at our main Parks Office during regular business hours (M-F 8:30 a.m. to 4:30, closed on holidays)
1769 E Moody Blvd
Bunnell, FL 32110
(386) 313-4020 option-1
If you are making a reservation on behalf of a school or church please call the office for important information prior to making your reservation.
- Reservations can be made up to 365 days in advance.
- To cancel a reservation call 386-313-4020.
- The fee & security deposit for cancelled reservations will be refunded per the guidelines found in our Rates and Reservations Policies (above).
- All usage of parks and facilities will be in compliance with Flagler County Municipal Code Article 1. Sec. 23