IA CARES Grant
This page is for all applicants that have NOT received a check.
New applications are no longer being accepted
Please note the following information regarding the Cares Act Individual Applications:
- We are continuing to review applications for payment and disbursing checks as funding allows.
- Funding from the State of Florida is being allocated in 3 Phases:
- Phase 1 - July
- Phase 2 - October
- Phase 3 - Applications approved locally have been sent in batches to the State of Florida for review/approval for funding for the final applications.As funding is received for the batches, we will submit them to the Flagler County Clerk's office for disbursement to the final approved applicants.
To check the status of your application:
Call: (386)586-2324 Ext 3617
- If there is an issue with your application, you will receive an email from CaresIAGrants@flaglercounty.org please be sure to be on the lookout and respond to the email.
- We are continuing to review applications in order to have them ready when the state funds become available.
- We appreciate your patience as we work through the process and are working diligently to get these funds out to you as quickly as possible.
- For additional resources for assistance in Flagler County please refer to our Social Service Directory.