How to participate in County Commission Meetings
Flagler County Commission meetings resumed meeting in-person in the Flagler County Government Chambers Monday, June 1st. However, in an effort to continue protecting residents and county staff, these meetings are limited to a maximum of 50 people attending. Those wishing to participate but do not feel the need to attend in-person are welcome to attend using the remote participation options listed below.when and where?
- The next meeting will begin at its regularly scheduled time. (Learn more about meeting times here)
- The meeting will be live streamed via the Flagler County youtube channel and and Spectrum channel 492.
- In-person attendance is restricted to 50 people, everyone else is welcome to continue participating remotely.
- The Commissioners
- The County Administrator
- The County Attorney
- And essential staff
- View the meeting broadcast live on cable television, Spectrum Channel 492
- View the meeting streamed live on Flagler County's Youtube channel HERE
Yes, there are two options to make a public comment virtually:
- Email PublicComments@FlaglerCounty.org before and during the meeting, and they will be read at the meeting (450 word limit. and emails must be received in a timely manner)
- Call (386) 517-2019 before or during the meeting to provide comments (not to exceed 3 minutes). Comments will be summarized and read into the record.
past commission meetings
- County Commission Regular Meeting 4/6/2020 VIEW HERE
- County Commission Regular Meeting 4/20/2020 VIEW HERE
- County Commission Regular Meeting 5/4/2020 VIEW HERE
- County Commission Regular Meeting 6/15/2020 VIEW HERE **NEW