CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19)
Flagler County continues to work with our local and state partners to address COVID-19 local impacts. Even though Florida Health (Department of Health) serves as the official lead agency for public health matters, such as COVID-19, our Emergency Operations Center and our local partners are working closely to address our community’s impacts.
Florida Department of Health COVID-19 HOTLINE at 866-779-6121
♦ CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE CARES ACT BUSINESS GRANT
- What is COVID-19
- Reopening Florida FAQs
- Press Releases & Other Documents
- COVID-19 Screening & Testing
- For Businesses
- Free Business Toolkit
- Free Business Reopening Posters
- Pledge to Prevent Program
- Preparing your Business and Employees
- What assistance programs are available to people out of work/school?
- County Status
- Additional FAQs
- Cloth Face Coverings
- Where can I get toilet paper?