Community Paramedicine is an innovative solution designed to fill the healthcare gaps within the community. It facilitates increased access to primary care by providing high quality in-home care. Community Paramedic Caryn Prather is an extension of individuals' primary care provider and is a resource for patients who helps to keep them home and healthy.
- Integrate all available healthcare resources.
- Reduce overutilization of Emergency Services, such as 9-1-1 calls.
- Decrease falls by conducting home-safety assessments.
- The Community Paramedic will arrange home visits.
- Information and education will be provided.
- Healthcare objectives are established.
- Patient care plans are developed.
- Ongoing communication and oversite ensures patients are using all of the services available to them.
Contact Caryn Prather at 386-313-4260