Suggest an Item for Purchase
To streamline the process, please keep consider the following before making a request:
• Check the Library Catalog to ensure the title isn't already part of the collection.
• Ask a staff member if a specific author (and title) is part of a "standing order" the library has for most best-sellers.
• The e-book platform, Overdrive, has a built-in request feature on its website and app.
• Interlibrary Loan is available for print titles that are more than a year old.
• For a full overview of the library's materials and resources, please see the Collection Development Policy and Plan.
Please fill out the request form to suggest a book, e-book, or DVD for the library to purchase. Email the completed form to the Reference Desk.