Flagler County Government is currently accepting applications for the position of Paramedic. Applications are available online and must be submitted prior to the closing date of 4/01/2018. Verification of required licenses/credentials must be submitted with the employment application. Currently all pre-employment testing will be conducted by Flagler County Fire Rescue, which consists of a written and practical EMS assessment. Apply online at www.flaglercounty.org or send application to: Flagler County BOCC, HR Department, 1769 E. Moody Blvd., #2, Bunnell, FL 32110. FlaglerCounty is a Drug-Free Workplace. Applicants will be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug test and medical physical.
- High School Graduate or acceptable equivalency diploma
- Must possess a valid Florida driver’s license with a driving record acceptable to the County
- State of Florida Paramedic certification and AHA/Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
- Must “be a nonuser of tobacco products for at least 1 year preceding application, as evidenced by the sworn affidavit of the applicant.”
- Must possess certification of completion of a State of Florida approved EVOC or defensive driving course.
SALARY AND COMPETITIVE BENEFITS
- Starting Salary - $35,900 (24 / 48 hour shift work schedule)
- Florida Retirement System
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays (11)
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled