Flagler County Government is accepting resumes and completed County Employment Applications to work as an Accounting Clerk for the Flagler County General Services Department.
DUTIES: Increasingly responsible clerical work in keeping and maintaining routine and specialized fiscal and accounting records.
- Provides specific or general information to the public; answers the phone and provides specific information about park use and reservations.
- Conducts routine, non-complex audits of a variety of records by examining, verifying, and reviewing accounts, invoices and vouchers.
- Prepares schedules/reports using spreadsheet or word processing software.
- Assists in preparation of invoices of payment. Creates folders and maintains files of expenditure records.
- Processes activity-billing records. Assists service groups with billing problems, payments, billings, etc.
- Processes and assembles data for computer input. Enters and edits accounting transactions into on-line financial system.
- Maintains payroll records, time sheets and personal leave records. Codes pay and time sheets according to the system in operation. Reconciles worksheets.
- Reviews encumbrances as to availability of funds.
- Performs related work as required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Must have a working knowledge of principles and practices of bookkeeping and ability to apply this knowledge in varied work situations. Graduation from High School or equivalent with a minimum of 2-years experience as an Accounting Clerk or equivalent. Comparable experience, education, and training may be substituted for minimum qualifications. Salary $12.88 per hour. Apply online at www.flaglercounty.org or send completed County applications and resumes to: Flagler County Human Resources Department, 1769 E. Moody Blvd., Bldg #2, Bunnell, FL 32110. Flagler County is a Drug-Free Workplace. Position is open until filled. EOE/VP
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled