Flagler County Government is currently accepting applications for the position of Firefighter/Paramedic.
Applications are available online and must be submitted prior to the closing date. Verification of required licenses / credentials must be submitted with the employment application. Currently all pre-employment testing will be conducted by Flagler County Fire Rescue, which consists of a written and practical assessment of Fire and EMS. The complete testing process and practical fire assessment will be available for each candidate in writing prior to testing
- High School Graduate or acceptable equivalency diploma
- Must possess a valid Florida driver’s license with a driving record acceptable to the County
- Firefighter Minimum Standards requirements under Section 633.34-35
- State of Florida Paramedic certification and AHA/Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
- Must “be a nonuser of tobacco products for at least 1 year preceding application, as evidenced by the sworn affidavit of the applicant.”
- Must possess certification of completion of a State of Florida approved EVOC.
- NWCG S-130 & S-190
- ICS-100, 200, 700, 800
SALARY AND COMPETITIVE BENEFITS
- Starting Salary - $41,621 + FLSA (24 / 48 hour work schedule)
- Florida Retirement System
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays (11)
- Annual Life Scan physicals (NFPA 1582 – Compliant Physicals)
Apply online at www.flaglercounty.org or send application to Flagler County BOCC HR Department, 1769 E. Moody Blvd., #2, Bunnell, FL 32110.
Flagler County is a Drug-Free Workplace. Applicants will be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug test and NFPA 1582 medical physical.
Deadline for Applying : Sep 13, 2017