Adult Day Care C.N.A - On Call
Description : Flagler County Government is accepting resumes and completed County Employment applications to work as an On Call Adult Day Care C.N.A. to assist the Adult Day Care Coordinator in the supervision and care of the clients in the Adult Day Care Center.
- Provides one-on-one assistance and instruction in therapeutic activities.
- Encourages and assists clients with arts and crafts projects.
- Encourages client self-sufficiency and dignity.
- Maintains a safe, secure and clean environment.
- Assists with the preparation and serving of lunch and snacks.
- Provides assistance with toileting and incontinence as needed.
- Monitors client vital signs and keeps accurate records.
- Maintains client confidentiality and handles client files in compliance with HIPPA requirements.
- Provides companionship to clients and works closely with volunteers.
- Works under the direction of the supervisor.
- Functions well as part of a team.
- Attends staff meetings, trainings, workshops and conferences as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Florida CNA license
- Current CPR certificate.
- Experience working with Alzheimer’s and dementia patients preferred.
County applications and resumes should be sent to: Flagler County Human Resources, 1769 E. Moody Blvd. #2, Bunnell, FL 32110 or apply online at www.flaglercounty.org. Salary is $10.99. Flagler County is a Drug-Free Workplace. If selected you will be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug test. Position will remain open until filled. VP/EOE.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled