Site Leader (Part Time)
Flagler County Government is accepting resumes and completed County Employment Applications to work as a Part-time Site Leader, 20 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM, for the Social Services Department.
- Highly responsible position managing the George Wickline Senior Center (Flagler Beach) offering congregate dining and activities to develop social interaction among Flagler senior citizens.
- Service delivery to meet compliance standards established by the Department of Elder Affairs Program and Services Handbook.
- Works at a high level of accuracy in reporting required programming data.
- Orders and maintains food and supply inventory.
- Establishes a monthly calendar of activities.
- Maintains high level of dining site cleanliness and neatness to meet all applicable health, fire, safety, and sanitation regulations.
- Provides enough time for all participants to eat a leisurely meal and encourages maximum socialization among participants.
- Must be an active participant in program activities to include but not limited to light exercise, and other health support programs.
- Must be comfortable in public speaking as it relates to addressing senior participants, bringing senior-relevant information, current events, and announcements on a daily basis; keen ability to communicate, and listen.
- Ensures all participants are treated equally with respect and dignity.
- Coordinates, supervises, and maximizes use of volunteers in the total operation of the dining site and related supporting services.
- Position requires stooping, reaching, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 50 pounds on a daily basis.
- Attends taff meetings, conferences and workshops as required. Performs related work as required.
Minimum Qualification: High School Diploma or equivalent, related experience with seniors preferred. Vocational food service training or equivalent work experience in food service and/or activity direction a plus. Computer skills to include Microsoft, Excel, Outlook, and data base experience. Must possess a valid Florida Driver’s License. Salary $14.05 per hour. To apply online go to www.flaglercounty.org or send completed County application and resume to: Human Resources Department, 1769 E. Moody Blvd., Bldg. #2, Bunnell, FL 32110. Flagler County is a Drug-Free Workplace. If selected you will be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug test. EOE/VP
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled