Veterans Advisory Council
- Promote harmony and improve relationships among the various service organizations, inform the general public of the importance of the veteran and improve morale of the veterans;
- Promote patriotism;
- Assist all veterans in every way possible;
- Insure that the Committee becomes a viable part of the community and a way of life in Flagler County;
- Make presentations, charters and proclamations to either City or County Commissioners when necessary;
- Work with the various private organizations to further the aims and objectives of the veteran and improve the way of life by assisting in jobs programs, working with the Chamber of Commerce, State Employment Service and the VA Regional Office; and
- Submit proposals, grievances and complaints to the Governors Veterans Advisory Council for all veterans, especially the Vietnam veteran, to improve and prevent loss of veterans benefits.
Staff Liaison: David Lydon, 386-313-4042.
(Scroll down for committee documentation.)
Jeffery Vick, American Legion Post 115
David Franks, Amvets Post 113
George Schnaudigel, Disabled American Veterans 86
Richard Mikola, Marine Corps League 876
Neal McCoppin, Military Officers Association of America
Richard Mikola, Military Order of the Purple Heart Chapter 808
Robert Beck, Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8696
Meetings are held at 4 p.m. on the First Monday of the month, with the exception of May and September when it is the second Monday.
First Floor Conference Room • Government Services Building • 1769 E. Moody Blvd., Building 2, Bunnell, FL 32110
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by HEADER in Descending Order within category