Community Services Director
Human Resources Analyst
1769 E. Moody Blvd.
Building 2, Third Floor
Ph: (386) 313-4007
Fx: (386) 313-4107
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Human Resources Department provides administrative and technical support services to assist in the management of the Board of County Commissioners workforce of about 297 employees.
The Human Resources Department is responsible for the following:
- Recruitment, selection, and processing of new employees
- Pay and classification system
- Employee personnel records
- Administration of County's group medical program and wellness program
- Employee Suggestion Program
- Labor relations and collective bargaining agreement negotiations with our two bargaining units
- Employee and supervisory training and newsletters
- Safety training and education programs
- Risk management
- Workers’ compensation
- Ensures that all workplace activities comply with applicable federal, state, and local laws pursuant to employment issues
- Property and liability insurance
This department has three employees including the director who serves as the director of Community Services as well as Human Resources.