Imagine taking a half-hour instead of half a day to visit the county health and wellness center for diagnosis and treatment of your sore throat, blood-glucose testing or a blood-pressure check. Gone is the necessity to take the afternoon off for the long drive to and from the doctor's office. CareHere's health and wellness center can also help employees save by assisting in maintaining overall health and managing chronic health conditions.
By taking advantage of our on-site health and wellness center, you can:
- Eliminate co-pays and deductibles.
- Stop feeling frustrated in a waiting room.
- Utilize an online appointment scheduler (or you can call us toll-free).
- Work with a doctor and/or nurse practitioner and medical assistant to provide primary care at your worksite.
- Monitor conditions including colds, diabetes, asthma, immunizations, etc.
- Receive medications dispensed on-site.
- Enjoy healthcare that is convenient, has no cost or forms, and generates no claim disputes.
- Participate in a program that is completely voluntary.