Acting Growth Management Director
Growth Management Coordinator
1769 E. Moody Blvd.
Building 2, Suite 103
Ph: (386) 313-4017
Fx: (386) 313-4103
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Growth Management Department administrates:
This department accepts land development and right of way permit applications, routes and tracks plan reviews, collects fees, and issues permits. In addition, the department processes and schedules applications for review and approval by appropriated boards.
Other duties include:
- Reviewing plans for residential and commercial development, right of way improvements, utility installations, driveway permits, and site plans to ensure they are constructed according to approved plans and county, state, and federal regulations.
- Providing guidance to design professionals, contractors, and others as to county requirements
- Providing flood zone determinations for all site plans and building permits according to FEMA regulations
- Processing plats for subdivisions to be reviewed by the Flagler County Commission
- Overseeing transportation access and the impact of developments on roadways within Flagler County
Growth Management oversees the operation of five advisory boards or committees including: Contractor Review Board
, Daytona North Services District Advisory Council
, Flagler County Futures Committee
, and Planning and Development Board