Benjamin F. Cauley Jr.
Public Works Director
1769 E. Moody Blvd.
Ph: (386) 313-4136
Fx: (386) 313-4121
Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Public Works is comprised of two divisions:
Through the combined efforts of these divisions, it enables us to contribute significantly to the safety of the county’s road and drainage systems for the benefit of Flagler County residents and visitors.
This department also plays an important role in the coordination and completion of the clean-up process during and after natural disasters, which also includes extensive reporting to FEMA
for reimbursement purposes.
Staff is also responsible for administering, tracking, and providing in-house labor and equipment required for the completion of various grant and capital projects related to the construction and maintenance of county roads and facilities, such as:
- Expansion and widening of Robert’s Road, from State Road 100 to Colbert Lane
- Paving of Canal Avenue from County Road 305 to Forest Park Street
- Installation of drainage and land clearing for the new government complex
- Repair and reconstruction of the boat ramp at Bull Creek Fish Camp
- Removal and disposal of derelict boats from the Intracoastal Waterway