1769 E. Moody Blvd.
Bldg. 2, Suite 307
Ph: (386) 313-4280
Fx: (386) 313-4115
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Information Technology Department (IT) delivers new and cutting edge technologies and a state-of-the-art network server infrastructure for use by county staff and the Board of County Commissioners
. IT maintains Flagler County’s data and telecommunications network.
The division provides hardware and software support to county employees, develops and maintains county websites, and works with the public information officer to produce a variety of television programming for the county’s government channel. The division also:
- Digitally records meetings, creates training videos, and broadcasts public service announcements
- Produces local origin programming including:
- Tropical Update (twice a week during hurricane season)
- Flagler Forecast (daily)
- In the News, an interview program (three to four times per month)
- Flagler Notebook (three to four times a year)
Information Technology consists of two distinct functional groups working together to maintain telecommunications, data, audiovisual, web, and video services for the Flagler County Board of County Commissioners:
- Technical Services handles all network infrastructure maintenance, server administration, server maintenance, website administration, and operates a help desk for Flagler County employees to assist with telephone (wired and wireless), data, and audio video equipment problems experienced by its users. Technical Services provides support via telephone, remote access, and site visits as necessary.
- Video Production operates and maintains the systems necessary for Flagler County to broadcast on a local cable government access channel, 198 Flagler County Government Television
Both of the groups provide design, consultation services, and disaster planning and recovery efforts for systems.