Team Feed Flagler is asking for donations of
non-perishable food that we will use to build our Family Meal Boxes.
Suggestions for donations include instant potatoes, rice, cranberry sauce, canned vegetables, canned fruit, box/bag stuffing mix, box muffin or biscuit mix, gravy mix (jar or package).
Non-perishable food donations can also be dropped off at the following locations from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.:
++ Change Jar Books, 202 S. Daytona Avenue, Flagler Beach
++ Flagler County Fire Station 16 (3935 Old Dixie Hwy)
++ Flagler County Fire Station 41 (5593 N. Oceanshore Blvd)
++ F lagler County Fire Station 51 (3055 CR 13)
++ Flagler County Fire Station 92 (130 Airport Road)
++ Flagler County Government Services Bldg (1769 E. Moody Blvd)
++ Palm Coast City Office (160 Cypress Pt. Pkwy)
++ Palm Coast Community Center (305 Palm Coast Pkwy NE)
++ Palm Coast Fire Station 25 (1250 Belle Terre Pkwy)
++ Palm Coast Utility Office (2 Utility Drive)
++ Town of Beverly Beach Town Hall (2735 N. Oceanshore Blvd.)
In addition, Team Feed Flagler will be at the following locations accepting monetary donations as well as non-perishable donations:
- September 6th -- First Friday Flagler Beach, Flagler Beach Park from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- September 8th -- 9-11 Ceremony and Motorcycle Ride at the Government Services Complex from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- September 17th -- Food Truck Tuesdays, Central Park Town Center from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- October 4th -- First Friday Flagler Beach, Flagler Beach Park from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- October 15th – Food Truck Tuesdays, Central Park Town Center from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- November 1st -- First Friday Flagler Beach, Flagler Beach Park from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- November 19th -- Food Truck Tuesdays, Central Park Town Center from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Watch for more drop-off locations as they are announced.