Go To Search
Click to Home
Facility and Wedding Information
Facilities and Wedding Information


Community Centers and Pavilions


Flagler County offers the opportunity to rent facilities for your meetings, parties, weddings and other events. 


We have (7) indoor community centers and (14) pavilions rentable by visiting the Flagler County Parks and Recreation Office Building #5 in the Flagler County Government Services Complex in Bunnell.


Rentals require application and a refundable deposit made payable at the time of reservation. 


The fee schedule can be viewed by visiting www.FlaglerParks.com and selecting the option “Things to Know” from the left hand menu.






Beaches located in Flagler County are public access.  We do not issue permits for beach weddings.  People wishing to have their weddings on the beach need only to show up with an officiate and say, “I do”.


Princess Place Preserve


Princess Place is a beautiful scene for a wedding.  Unfortunately it is strictly an outdoor venue.  Brides have availability of a changing area and restrooms for their party but the event takes place outside.


There are four options of sites at Princess Place to stage your ceremony.  The only area large enough to accommodate a reception is the Open Field Area.  Please do not book that area unless you are having a reception.


Please make an appointment with the Park Ranger by calling (386) 313-4020 (option#1)  to view the available areas.


Deposits and Fees


Payments may be made by credit/debit card, check, cash or money order. A 3.5% fee will be assessed for processing credit/debit cards.  The deposit fee will be returned by mail to the user approximately forty-five (45) to sixty (60) days after the use date. The fee and security deposit will be refunded if the reservation is cancelled seven (7) days prior to the use date. The pavilion/ building should be left in the same condition as it was found on the day of use to ensure deposit refund.


Cancellation Policy


The fee and security deposit will be refunded if the reservation is cancelled seven (7) days prior to the use date.




Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises except for organized functions and the group is private and the event is not open to the public. No alcoholic beverages may be sold on site unless approval has been given with submission of permit from the County. If Alcohol consumption is planned at the event, the user group must first file for a special permit with the Parks & Recreation Department. A permit fee of $50.00 will be charged in addition to the user fee.


To find out more, please contact the Flagler County Parks and Recreation Department at (386) 313-4020 and select option #1.

HomeWebmasterQuestionsSitemapAccessibilityCopyright NoticesDisclaimer & Terms of UseRenewable Energy WindpoweredPowered by CivicPlus