Government Services Building closed Monday except by appointment
March 22, 2020 – Until further notice, the Government Services Building will be closed to the general public with few exceptions, and then by appointment only.
The Tax Collector’s Office will allow commercial drivers licenses and dealer tags to be obtained through a scheduled appointment. Appointments can be made by calling 386-313-4160. Other limited services may be provided at the walk-up window.
Records from the Flagler County Sheriff’s Office can be obtained by visiting the Tax Collector’s walk-up window. Sheriff's Human Resources Office is by appointment only.
To access all other government service, please call the appropriate office as listed below.
- Board of County Commissioners 313-4100
- County Administrator 313-4001
- Public Information Office 313-4039
- Financial Services 313-4008
- Human Resources 313-4007
- Planning & Building: 313-4003
- Public Works & Engineering 313-4006
- County Attorney 313-4005
- Social Services 586-2324
- Library 446-6763
- School District 437-7526
- Property Appraiser Office 313-4150
- Tax Collector's Office 313-4160 or walk up window
- Sheriff's Office Records Section 313-4116 or Tax Collectors walk-up window
- Sheriff's Office Human Resources 313-4116
- Supervisor of Elections Office 313-4170
The CDC guidelines stipulate that all gatherings should be limited to 10 people or fewer, and 6 feet of distance should be maintained.
Officials urge all residents and businesses to follow Florida Department of Health and CDC guidance, to include:
- Washing your hands often
- Stay home when possible
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
Additionally, those who are sick and/or told to self-isolate should: remain at home unless seeking medical care, cover coughs and sneezes, wear a facemask around others, and disinfect touched surfaces daily.
Anyone with government services questions should call Flagler County’s main telephone line to get further clarification, 386-313-4000.
All COVID-19 related questions should be directed to the hotline, 866-779-6121.
Check for current information on Flagler County’s website www.flaglercounty.org, and follow “Flagler County Government” or “Flagler County Emergency Management” on Social Media. The county’s social media team will provide updates through these official accounts:
Flagler County Government
Flagler County Emergency Management